Sunday, December 2, 2007

In Stasis

I should have done this a long time ago.

As frequent visitors (yes, all three of them) and complete strangers would have noticed, I have stopped publishing any new posts on my blog for about three months now. Currently, I have no plans on updating my blog due to certain circumstances (pester me and I just might give the reasons).

Gratitude goes to those who have - by accident or some sheer stroking of the keyboard - stumbled upon A Boy's Life and have spent even just a couple of seconds scanning through its contents. Thanks to everybody who, for all intents and purposes, have cared to read my posts.

I do not know when I'll be able to publish anything new, but hey, it was fun while it lasted.

Until next time.


"I believe that life is a game, that life is a cruel joke, and that life is what happens when you're alive and that you might as well lie back and enjoy it."
- Samantha Black Crow, American Gods

No comments: